Professional Residential Solar Panel Installation in Austin
Get Efficient Solar Panels for Your Home - (512) 842-6696
Installing solar systems on residences is the majority of what our team does. We know that your house is yours and we take care to honor it the way you do. Lighthouse Solar has a team of industry experts who provide the most cutting-edge technology that has been vetted for performance and efficiency. If you are looking to bring environmentally friendly and sustainable energy production to your home, have our Austin solar panel experts help you get started.
Why choose Lighthouse Solar?
- Superior customer care, from installation all the way to system monitoring
- 25-year limited lifetime warranty
- Recognized as industry experts
- Free consultations
Tell us more about your energy needs and we can find the right solution for you.
Contact us online or give us a call today at (512) 842-6696!
Solar Energy Can Help Save You Money
It is possible to start saving today with no down payment. You can save more money than your loan payment, such that your cash flow is positive from day one. You can use your available money for other projects around the house and let solar simply save you money. Let us show you what your savings can be.
Money-Saving Benefits of Solar:
- Solar uses less electricity. The solar system on your roof, on your land or on a dedicated structure will feed electricity into your home so that you buy less electricity from the utility. This is how you are saving money, day after day and year after year.
- We match your solar system design to your actual energy needs. An average size system for a home is 5 to 8 kW, which may consist of 15 to 30 panels depending on the panel efficiency and available space. You can expect an 8 kW system to deliver on average 900 kWh monthly, but it does vary by season. You are not limited to a particular size.
- Solar provides clean, emission-free power to your house. The major components and installation workmanship can be warranted for up to 25 years, but we expect the panels to continue performing well beyond that.
- Solar energy capacity is flexible. Residential solar is also very modular. If you choose to install a system now, it is often possible to install additional capacity at a later date, which can be integrated into your initial system.
Expert Installation with Care
We install residential solar on shingle roofs, tiles roofs, metal roofs, and membrane roofs. All solar roof attachments are mechanically flashed. All electrical connections are made by our in-house licensed staff and overseen by NABCEP certified professionals and our in-house journeyman and master electricians. We can install systems on ground mounts if your roof is not suitable or needs to be replaced. We will advise you if we see a possible issue with your roof prior to installation and will refer you to a professional roofer upon request.
Talk to an Austin solar expert about how solar energy can save you money! Schedule your free installation below.